Digital Marketing Strategies
Marketing without a strategy is like driving with your eyes closed!
Let our Digital Marketing Experts drive targeted traffic to your website.
Click to the left to with one of our experts.
Click above to with one of our experts.
Marketing without a strategy is like driving a car across the country without a map! You need to understand where it is that you want to go (Goals) and the various ways to get there (Marketing Channels).
Our proven Digital Marketing Strategies provide a digital road map that outlines where, when and how your business goals will be met.
The following 5 reasons outline why you MUST have a Digital Marketing Strategy to succeed online today.
- A written strategy gives you direction and focus
- It ensures everyone is on board – and on the same page
- You’ll be better resourced
- It will limit duplication and wastage
- It will help you optimize and stay ahead
We recommend reviewing the Digital Marketing Strategy every 3 months for results from the last quarter and priority initiatives for the next quarter are defined to help keep focus.
Your Digital Marketing Strategy Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary - the Executive Summary will outline a synopsis of your entire digital marketing strategy. It includes highlights from each section of the rest of the document.
- Targeted Personas - here we will outline the various fictional characters that were developed to characterize the key traits of a particular group of your target audience.
- SWOT Analysis - all thorough Digital Marketing Strategies include a complete understanding of your businesses Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats so that we can identify the internal and external factors that will affect your company’s future performance.
- USP (Unique Selling Proposition) - here we will develop your company’s unique position in the marketplace. We will identify your businesses unique offerings that make you stand out from your competitors.
- Competitive Analysis - we analyze your competitors very closely to see what they are doing right as well as discovering their weaknesses.
- Strategy Overview
- SEO Strategy - an effective SEO Strategy will drive ORGANIC search traffic to your website. The SEO Strategy will outline your keywords based on competition and relevancy. Modifications required to your website, referred to On-site SEO, will be identified and documented. A strategy to develop inbound links, referred to Off-site SEO, from relevant and authoritative website will also be documented here.
- PPC Strategy - a solid PPC Strategy is the key to planning, executing, and optimizing paid ad campaigns. Without a paid search strategy, you’re at risk of spending your budget re-actively; with a strategy, you can build and refine a targeted, goal-focused ad campaign.
- Expected Digital Marketing Outcomes - here we will identify what traffic and revenue improvements you can expect from executing the proven digital marketing strategy.
Award Winning Digital Marketing Strategies for YOUR Business!
A masterplan for attracting qualified visitors to your website and converting them into leads, period!